MD5 hash of the file UPDAT321.bin:
Changes – batcorder 3.x only
Find changes, additions etc through firmware updates
- 51 years ago Fixed Correct display of stop-time in scanning mode
- 4 months ago Fixed Logfile now has timestamp of last change
- 4 months ago Fixed SMS in box mode now always contains most current battery voltage
- 4 months ago Add Internal battery charging and empty battery screen now both show battery voltage
- 4 months ago Add When using box mode cut-off voltage was reduced to 4V
- 4 months ago Add Modes auto and auto+timer now display battery voltage when connected to an extension
- 51 years ago Fixed Deleting a card in the batcorder and immediate start of timer mode lead to the batcorder asking to format again and not starting sampling.
- 51 years ago Fixed Ending the timer manually (REC key) and staying in the timer settings when the original start time was reached crashed the batcorder.
- 51 years ago Fixed Activating the timer (REC key) before the actual timer start the batcorder crashed when start time was reached.
- 51 years ago Update The ‘system volume information’ generated by Windows 10 is recognized. The card doesn't have to be formatted.
- 51 years ago Update Logfiles from other batcorder revisions are now recognized and the card needs to be formatted.
- 51 years ago Add When used with extensions: If the batcorder shuts down due to low battery (box extension), the timer state is written correctly to the logfile. If the battery is missing when using the wte, the logfile is written accordingly.
- 51 years ago Fixed Various smaller bug fixes
- 51 years ago Fixed Correct display of charging status (internal battery)
- 51 years ago Add Changing modes does omit sd card checks to speed up interface
- 51 years ago Add New entries regarding timer activation in logfile
- 51 years ago Update Interface changes analoge to GSM-batcorder
- 51 years ago Fixed Improved handling of SD cards formatted with Windows 10 or OS X 10.12+
- 51 years ago Update Improved charging behaviour of the internal LiIonen-battery
- 51 years ago Add Better roaming behaviour with Box/WKA 2.0 running SW2.05 or newer
- 51 years ago Fixed Resolved a communication problem with some extension boxes
- 51 years ago Fixed Resolved when timer didn't start after a first start
- 51 years ago Fixed SMS from WKA/Box are not missing their ends anymore
- 51 years ago Fixed Correct response per SMS if no battery is connected to the WTG extension
- 51 years ago Fixed SMS sending is canceled after nine tries
- 51 years ago Add Missing battery at WTG extension is now added to the logfile as entry
- 51 years ago Fixed Correct display of recording counts above 65535 in SMS
- 51 years ago Add SMS contains battery voltage in SMS
- 51 years ago Add Battery voltage displayed in logfile
- 51 years ago Add Simulation of stop time using >-key
- 51 years ago Add Notice when turning on if timer is active