MD5 hash of the file GSM1_108.bin:
Updates – GSM-batcorder 1.0 only
Find changes, additions etc through firmware updates
- 4 weeks ago Add After an unintentional hardware reset timer is activated again. The logfile contains an entry: "Timer restart after unintentional hardware reset."
- 4 weeks ago Update The SMS “TIMER MANUALLY TURNED OFF” is now sent with date and time.
- 4 weeks ago Add If on screen menu is chosen to diable a running timer, an SMS is sent noting manual turn off.
- 4 weeks ago Fixed If in mode "Waiting for timer" (yellow screen) a connected USB device powers down, the batcorder will not enter unpredictable behaviour.
- 49 years ago Add New SMS-command: "GSM ACTIVATE TIMER". This activates the timer if the batcorder is waiting in settings screen.
- 4 weeks ago Fixed Various other bug fixes
- 9 months ago Update Simplified changing SD card while the device is waiting in timer mode. The card can be swapped and will be automatically formatted. An SMS is sent with content "SD CARD REMOVED". If the device is then turned off, a second SMS is sent with "batcorder has been turned off manually" or "Timer manually turned off" respectively.
- 9 months ago Update Inland roaming SIM card supported now
- 9 months ago Add New SMS command for starting TSL value calibration: "GSM CALIB TSL". If the device has access to the logfile, it adds an entry as well.
- 9 months ago Update Logfile entry at timer end if no 12V main power supply is available was changed to ""No 12V supply found. BC switches into....." for solar / battery only use.
- 9 months ago Add If timer start is cancelled due to too low TSL value or missing microphone, the logfile now states "TIMER START ABORTED DUE TO MISSING OR LOW TSL!"
- 9 months ago Fixed If PUK is needed, a correct message appears on screen now.
- 9 months ago Fixed The status SMS is now correct if no sd card is inserted or the USB port is active.
- 49 years ago Add You can now change the target phone number by sending an SMS from the new phone with content: GSM SEND ME SMS
- 49 years ago Fixed Minimum temperatur in status SMS was not reseted daily
- 49 years ago Fixed Voltage display was sometimes wrong
- 49 years ago Fixed Noise filter was sometimes not set to maximum
- 49 years ago Add Noise filter now features ON / OFF only
- 49 years ago Add Noise filter setting per SMS is now done using "GSM SET NOISEFILTER" + ON/OFF
- 49 years ago Add Querying the settings by SMS will now send the device time as well
- 49 years ago Add New submenu within autodetect allows setting the MCF, as well as toggling USB charging and "Missing power adaptor" SMS
- 49 years ago Update A symbol now indicates if charger is connected but inactive (empty symbol)
- 49 years ago Add SMS-query regarding battery status now gives a correct -.-- if no battery is connected
- 49 years ago Fixed The screen waiting for start time (yellow) now does not show voltage if no battery is connected.
- 49 years ago Fixed When starting without battery no SMS sending is tried if no SIM card is installed
- 49 years ago Fixed SD card size is now calculated correct
- 49 years ago Fixed After sending a message the batcorder is immediately responsive again
- 49 years ago Fixed Noise filter value is now always stored
- 49 years ago Fixed Negative temperatures are displayed correctly
- 49 years ago Add AC-adaptor down message can be activated / deactivated sending a SMS with : GSM SET AC DOWN SMS OFON or GSM SET AC DOWN SMS OFF